The ABC’s of Andy (Sort of..)
– Available: I’m hitched, for life and very blessed.
– Age: How old is dirt? The way I act does not reflect how old I am. I am the oldest Toy’s R Us kid.
– Annoyance: Those that ‘still’ write checks at the grocery store.
– Birthday: March 29th
– Best Friends: Refer to ‘A’, my soul mate Jackie is my best friend.
– Body Part on Opposite Sex: Eyes. I’m a sucker for a blue eyes.
– Best feeling in the world: Knowing that I can get at least one person to smile one day a week.
– Blind or Deaf: Blind. If there was only silence, it would be hard to imagine laughter.
– Best Weather: Stormy and Rainy
– Been in Love: Yes and still am.
– Been on stage: Yes, but only 15 mins
– Believe in Magic: Sorry, I believe in fate.
– Believe in Santa: Heck yeah!
– Candy: Almond Joy
– Color: Red, Liquorice Rope
– Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate
– Chinese/Mexican: Mexican
– Cake or Pie: French Apple Pie.
– Continent to visit: I have been everywhere I want, USA!! USA!!
– Cheese: American
– Day or Night: Day… err Night. Yes.. what was the question?
– Dance in the rain?: I like the rainy weather, but that because I have a roof over my head. Stupid question..
– Do the splits?: Umm nope, I am built like a line backer.
– Eggs: w/Bacon and English muffin.
– Eyes: Green/HZL
– Everyone’s got: Elbows and a’holes.
– Ever failed a class?: Yes… Art – if it wasn’t for a ruler, I would not be able to draw a straight line.
– Full name: Please call me Andy
– First Thought Waking Up: Why is it such a long walk to the bathroom?
– Food: Bring it!
– Greatest Fear: Not experiencing love or friendship.
– Goals: Get someone to smile.
– Gum: Not a big chewer, how about a tick tack?
– Get along with your parents?: Does any big kid?
– Hair Color: Grey, White, Salt and Pepper.
– Height: 6’3
– Happy: Pretty Much, everyday seems like a Friday to me in the end.
– How do you want to die: ouch! I don’t really think about that, but with a smile.
– Ice Cream: Rocky Road
– Instrument: I don’t play but I love the sound of the Saxophone.
– Jewelry: They get in my way and I always end up scratching them or someone with them.
– Job: I have the worlds best comic, I work/own a Comic Book store which is a passion of mine.
– Kids: OPK!!! (Other Peoples Kids)
– Kickboxing or karate: aren’t they pretty much the same? Can’t we just get a long?
– Keep a journal?: The internet has a few of mine out there.
– Longest Car Ride: 23hrs From Key West, FL to Tallahassee, FL.
– Letter: A
– Laughed so hard you cried: The closest I come is when I laugh so hard, that is becomes the “silent laugh”, followed by the sound of sucking in allot of air.
– Milk flavor: Chocolate
– Movies: Starwars or Startrek II
– Motion sickness?: Only on small boat after eating.
– McD’s or BK: I am not longer a burger fan, love Pizza though.
– Number of Siblings: 0
–Number of Piercings: 0
– Number: The one that helps me win the lottery
– One wish: For my friends to be happy.
– Perfect Pizza: Yes… have some.
– Pepsi or Coke: Sorry.. I can’t really drink anything carbonated
– Quail: Dan? That sounds political, no thanks can I please watch cartoons?
– Reason to Cry: Have you ever watched Old Yellow? Who doesn’t cry at the end of that?
– Reality T.V.: When there was ‘real’ reality, but now it is all about rating and making movie off someone else’ drama.
– Radio Station: I rarely listen, but when I do, Classic rock please
– Roll your tongue in a circle?: Nope
– Ring size: I have no idea
– Song: Another one of my failing qualities, I like music, but rarely know the artist.
– Should You Lie?: You know the rule, Honesty is the best..
– Shoe Size: 11
– Salad Dressing: Roadford or Bleu Cheese.
– Sushi: California Roll
– Skipped School: Sure.. we all did it.. right?
– Slept Outside: Yep
– Smoked?: Talk about a pet peev.
– Skinny Dipped?: Whos asking?
– Sing Well?: Laugh Out Loud
– Swear?: I was in the US Navy, what do you think Sailor 101 was?
– Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawbs!!!!!!!
– Time for Bed: When there is nothing on TV and I can’t seem to work a computer mouse anymore.
– Thunderstorms: I would have to say no, they impact my computer too much
– Unpredictable: No – I am pretty solid.
– Vacation Spot: I am a home body, so – ‘home’
– Which one of your friends acts the most like you?: Umm, I don’t think that applies anymore..
– Wanted to be a model?: Nope
– Worst Weather?: Hot!!!!! Fair skin and Sun, you are kidding right?
– X-Rays: I’ve had several…broken toe, arm, ankle.
– Ex’s: I see one from time to time
–Year it is Now: 2010
– Zoo animal: Monkey’s!!