The ABC’s of Andy (Sort of..)
- Available: I’m hitched, for life and very blessed.
- Age: How old is dirt? The way I act does not reflect how old I am. I am the oldest Toy’s R Us kid.
- Annoyance: Those that ‘still’ write checks at the grocery store.
- Birthday: March 29th
- Best Friends: Refer to ‘A’, my soul mate Jackie is my best friend.
- Body Part on Opposite Sex: Eyes. I’m a sucker for a blue eyes.
- Best feeling in the world: Knowing that I can get at least one person to smile one day a week.
- Blind or Deaf: Blind. If there was only silence, it would be hard to imagine laughter.
- Best Weather: Stormy and Rainy
- Been in Love: Yes and still am.
- Been on stage: Yes, but only 15 mins
- Believe in Magic: Sorry, I believe in fate.
- Believe in Santa: Heck yeah!
- Candy: Almond Joy
- Color: Red, Liquorice Rope
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate
- Chinese/Mexican: Mexican
- Cake or Pie: French Apple Pie.
- Continent to visit: I have been everywhere I want, USA!! USA!!
- Cheese: American
- Day or Night: Day… err Night. Yes.. what was the question?
- Dance in the rain?: I like the rainy weather, but that because I have a roof over my head. Stupid question..
- Do the splits?: Umm nope, I am built like a line backer.
- Eggs: w/Bacon and English muffin.
- Eyes: Green/HZL
- Everyone’s got: Elbows and a’holes.
- Ever failed a class?: Yes… Art – if it wasn’t for a ruler, I would not be able to draw a straight line.
- Full name: Please call me Andy
- First Thought Waking Up: Why is it such a long walk to the bathroom?
- Food: Bring it!
- Greatest Fear: Not experiencing love or friendship.
- Goals: Get someone to smile.
- Gum: Not a big chewer, how about a tick tack?
- Get along with your parents?: Does any big kid?
- Hair Color: Grey, White, Salt and Pepper.
- Height: 6’3
- Happy: Pretty Much, everyday seems like a Friday to me in the end.
- How do you want to die: ouch! I don’t really think about that, but with a smile.
- Ice Cream: Rocky Road
- Instrument: I don’t play but I love the sound of the Saxophone.
- Jewelry: They get in my way and I always end up scratching them or someone with them.
- Job: I have the worlds best comic, I work/own a Comic Book store which is a passion of mine.
- Kids: OPK!!! (Other Peoples Kids)
- Kickboxing or karate: aren’t they pretty much the same? Can’t we just get a long?
- Keep a journal?: The internet has a few of mine out there.
- Longest Car Ride: 23hrs From Key West, FL to Tallahassee, FL.
- Letter: A
- Laughed so hard you cried: The closest I come is when I laugh so hard, that is becomes the “silent laugh”, followed by the sound of sucking in allot of air.
- Milk flavor: Chocolate
- Movies: Starwars or Startrek II
- Motion sickness?: Only on small boat after eating.
- McD’s or BK: I am not longer a burger fan, love Pizza though.
- Number of Siblings: 0
-Number of Piercings: 0
- Number: The one that helps me win the lottery
- One wish: For my friends to be happy.
- Perfect Pizza: Yes… have some.
- Pepsi or Coke: Sorry.. I can’t really drink anything carbonated
- Quail: Dan? That sounds political, no thanks can I please watch cartoons?
- Reason to Cry: Have you ever watched Old Yellow? Who doesn’t cry at the end of that?
- Reality T.V.: When there was ‘real’ reality, but now it is all about rating and making movie off someone else’ drama.
- Radio Station: I rarely listen, but when I do, Classic rock please
- Roll your tongue in a circle?: Nope
- Ring size: I have no idea
- Song: Another one of my failing qualities, I like music, but rarely know the artist.
- Should You Lie?: You know the rule, Honesty is the best..
- Shoe Size: 11
- Salad Dressing: Roadford or Bleu Cheese.
- Sushi: California Roll
- Skipped School: Sure.. we all did it.. right?
- Slept Outside: Yep
- Smoked?: Talk about a pet peev.
- Skinny Dipped?: Whos asking?
- Sing Well?: Laugh Out Loud
- Swear?: I was in the US Navy, what do you think Sailor 101 was?
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawbs!!!!!!!
- Time for Bed: When there is nothing on TV and I can’t seem to work a computer mouse anymore.
- Thunderstorms: I would have to say no, they impact my computer too much
- Unpredictable: No – I am pretty solid.
- Vacation Spot: I am a home body, so – ‘home’
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you?: Umm, I don’t think that applies anymore..
- Wanted to be a model?: Nope
- Worst Weather?: Hot!!!!! Fair skin and Sun, you are kidding right?
- X-Rays: I’ve had several…broken toe, arm, ankle.
- Ex’s: I see one from time to time
-Year it is Now: 2010
- Zoo animal: Monkey’s!!